What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! Stacking The Shelves was created on 21st May 2017 by Tynga’s Reviews.
To participate or find out more, see Tynga’s Reviews Website.
I was going to do a Stacking post earlier to show off the presents I got for Christmas, but I put those to one side for the 2021 Wrapped Up Reading Challenge!
In January, I got the following physical copy books;
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Christmas Present)
- So This Is Love by Elizabeth Lim
- Hollow City – Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Woman In The Window by A.J. Finn
- A New York Winters Tale by Mark Helprin
- The Women of The Cousin’s War by Philippa Gregory
- The Familiars by Stacey Halls
- My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corey
- Resistance is Futile by Jenny T.Colgan
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh
What books get you get this month? Are there any books you can suggest for me to read?
Happy Reading, x