*Please be advised that affiliate links may be used within this post. If you click on any of the links, there will not be a cost to you, however, I may receive some commission. You can find out more from my Policy here.*
Another month, another lockdown! I hope you are all plodding on as best as we can during this time.
I was very lucky to have started my YouTube Channel this month and started it off with Unbox With Me!! If you missed it you can take a look here!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for viewing and reading my blog posts or watching my videos on YouTube!!! This is my sixth month of having high views, and I am so grateful for every one! So thank you all 🙂
Top 10 Country views…
This month, my Top 10 Country Views were;
- United Kingdom
- United States
Wrap-Up for January
This month I read the following books;
- Little Bones by N.V. Peacock – ARC Book Review
- Art and Soul by Claire Huston- Book Review
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- The Forgotten Gift by Kathleen McGurl
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson – 2021 Wrapped Up Reading Challenge
- Stepmom by Maggie Robb
- You Let Me Go by Eliza Graham
- The Mother’s Day Club by Rosie Hendry
Since my hours have reduced and I am working from home, I have had more time to read books! Currently at the moment, I am trying to increase my ration for Netgalley!
Up Coming for February
For February, I will be;
- Dark Memories by Liz Mistry – Book Review/Blog Tour
- Top Books of 2020!
- February | Unbox with me | The Cosy Book Company
- The Mothers Day Club by Rosie Hendry – Book Review/Blog Tour
- February | 2021 Wrapped Up Reading Challenge Update
What are your goals for February? Did you manage to complete January’s goals? Let me know in the comments 🙂
I also have an Amazon Wishlist! You can check it out here 🙂
Happy Reading, x