What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! Stacking The Shelves was created on 21st May 2017 by Tynga’s Reviews.
To participate or find out more, see Tynga’s Reviews Website.
It has been a while since I have done a Stacking The Shelves post, but I have been trying to be as good as possible with Christmas coming up in just a few short weeks!!
This month I got the following physical copy books;
- Girl Meets Boy by Ali Smith
- Conspiracy of Bones by Kathy Reiches
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh
- Jane Seymour, The Haunted Queen, by Alison Weir
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Mistress of Evil by Serena Valentino
- Poor Unfortunate Souls by Serena Valentino
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (The third novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children)
- Children’s Fate by Carolyn Hughes (To be reviewed as part of blog tour)
As well as this, I also got some Kindle books;
- Before He Kills Again by Margaret Murphy
- Leave Well Alone by A.J. Campbell
- The Other Girl by C.D. Major
What books get you get this month? Are there any books you can suggest for me to read?
Happy Reading, x