*Please be advised that affiliate links may be used within this post. If you click on any of the links, there will not be a cost to you, however, I may receive some commission. You can find out more from my Policy here.*
Happy Halloween to everybody! Did many of you treat yourselves to new books for Halloween?!
This month has been really strange! With working in a school, and the recent guidelines from the Government, I had no students to help for the last week of term. Half term came at a good time for myself, my partner and Bertie to relax and spend some much needed time together.
My university course has been going pretty well! I am currently working on the Realism module that covers Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy and The Custom Of The County by Edith Wharton. I love how we are being encouraged to dive deep into the characters and the setting to build an understand of how and why these literacy works were written. I believe there will be an essay due next month, so wish me luck!
Over the past month of so, I have been taking part in many blog tours. I am hoping in the New Year to take a step back from doing as many Blog Tours and will bring something new and exciting to the blog!
Top 10 Country views…
This month, my Top 10 Country Views were;
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
This month I read the following books;
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Intruders by E.C. Scullion
- A Good Woman by Danielle Steel
These are the goals I have worked towards this month! Those that have been completed, have been linked 🙂
- An Extract for Blog Tour in The Lie She Told
- Q&A with the Author of I Don’t Do Mondays
- Book Review for When In Doubt‘s Book Tour
- Book Review for Small Sacrifice‘s Book Tour
- A Bachelor’s Pledge – Promo
- An Extract for Blog Tour’s Winter Light
- A Widows Vow – Promo
- A Wicked Oath – Promo
- An Extract for the Blog Tour of The Deptford Girls
- Q&A with the Author of Endless Skies
- Unbroken Truth – Promo
- Q&A with the Author of Lady in Red
Upcoming for November
I found that ‘Goals’ wasn’t the right word for what I have planned for each month, so have changed this section to ‘Upcoming for ….’.
This month, I have the following Book Reviews and Blog Tours planned!
- Unbroken Truth by Lukas Lund – Promo
- An Extract of Sherlock Holmes & The Ripper of Whitechapel by M.K Wiseman
- An Extract of And Then She Shines by Helen Libby
- An Extract of Spider Hunting by K.J McGillick
- The Forgotten Gift – Promo
- Book Review for The Twins by J.S. Lark
- An Extract of Disquiet
- Book Review of Art and Soul
What are your goals for November? Did you manage to complete October’s goals? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Happy Reading, x