*Please be advised that affiliate links may be used within this post. If you click on any of the links, there will not be a cost to you, however, I may receive some commission. You can find out more from my Policy here.*
Hello my lovely ladies and gents, hope you are all staying healthy and happy. This month has been rather exciting and nerve wreaking for me!! After talking things over with my partner over the past couple of weeks, I have taken the decision to look for another job. There are so many reasons for this, which I won’t bore you with. But I will be having more time during holidays to focus on blogging and creating more content!! 🙂 Hopefully in next months update I will be able to provide you with some more information 🙂
Blog Tours! Why have I only discovered Blog Tours?! This month I did The Lone Wolf Blog Tour and absolutely loved it! As a result, I have added six more tours to my TBR for the upcoming months.
This month I read the following books;
- Once Upon A Dream
- Nights in Rodanthe
- The Lone Wolf – Blog Tour
- The End of Her – Blog Tour
My goals for June were to;
- Read two ARC’s – This month I managed to read two ARC as part of upcoming blog tours.
- Launch my Bookstagram account – I have set up a bookstagram account on Instagram, but after much thought I won’t be going through with this idea at this current moment. I feel at the moment, my focus will be on marketing, Pinterest and blogging.
- Achieve 300 total views by the end of the month – The last count I saw was at 155 views.
My goals for July are to;
- Blog Tour Review of The End of Her by Shari Lapena
- Review ARC’s
- Connect with more book bloggers
- Book Tags!
- Achieve 200 total views by the end of the month
This is a new section of my wrap-up posts! I have been reading and connecting with a lot of blogs at the moment, and am going to select a few that I have enjoyed most.
- @BaileyLeahBlogs – HELPFUL POSTS FOR UP & COMING BLOGGERS
- Bournemouth Girl – Tips on working full time and blogging
- Alison in Bookland – Where to get Advance Reader Copies
- @Bookclubbuddies – Instagram post
What are your goals for July? Did you manage to complete June’s goals? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Happy Reading, x