So one of my goals for January 2019, was to do the 30 Day Blog Challenge! I have never done a challenge like this before, but it will be great experience, seeing how well I can do. Most of the blog subjects are able me or things I like, so it should be interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. On to Day 1!
On to Day 1 – Five Ways To Win My Heart
This is quite a tough one! I am quite an easy going person in general, and it doesn’t take too much to impress me to be honest. But if I had to pick my top five, these would be my choices;
- The man taking charge of the date – There is nothing more annoying that a man who keeps asking, ‘what do you want to do?’ each time we are about to head out. After working all day, or all week, I find it really appealing when the man organises something for the both of us to do for the day or evening. To me, this shows commitment, as he has taken the time to think of something to do and arranged it all. Even if it is a trip to the Cinema …. PERFECT!
- Flowers – I am a huge romantic at heart. I love the ideas behind candle-lit dinners, rose petals in the bath (also candle-lit), and a single red rose for Valentines Day. Usually in the relationship, I am the most romantic. One way to really win my heart, is flowers. I absolutely adore flowers!! It’s a really nice, small way to show affection, and makes the apartment smell and look nice too!
- Including my pup, Bertie, in with some plans or days out- Bertie is a huge part of my life, and would always take first place over a partner – some may not agree with that, but it’s down to the individual. Having Bertie be apart of some days out, like taking a walk around the woods, or exploring castles is really important to me. Win over my Bertie, and you’ll win over me.
- Being confident – Relationships at the moment, seem rather testy, as the generation and ‘cultural norm’ are rapidly changing. Growing up, I had imagined I would be with a guy like Mr Darcy, a gentleman, but at the moment, there is a huge debate going on about whether the word ‘gentleman’ should exist. But a way to win my heart, would be to be confident, not only with yourself, but also by making me laugh with jokes, smiling, and getting along with my family and friends. A guy showing confidence, shows how content he is in his own life.
- Being there – The best way to win my heart, is to be there when days are terrible. Knowing your guy has your back, makes any woman feel safe and treasured.
And those are my top five ways to win my heart! Do you agree or disagree with any of them?
Happy Reading! 🙂