It is the beginning of the month once again, but super close to Christmas!! I am so excited for Christmas, it is one of my most favourite times of the year.
I also have book traditions at Christmas, which include reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. I have had this tradition since I moved out into my own nest 4 years ago. Let me know in the comments if you have any book traditions!
On to my TBR pile!! This month, I have a fair few books to be read, and I am so excited to be reading them! They are:
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Indian Summer by Lanie Love
- Consumption in the Jazz Age by Jo Lynn
- The Long Way Around by Terri Jones
- Something Better by Melissa Mattie
- Because of You by Renee Pellegrino
I can’t wait to let you know how I get on with these books! What are you planning on reading this month? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Reading 🙂